I wrapped up being 28! It was a really good fixing, and learning age. I have no regrets from this past year. I've walked away learning so much more about myself and what I really need and want from this life. I've done my apologizing, and I've made so much peace with a lot of my past. I think all of that work I've been doing is starting to show, which to me knows I'm growing.
Now I begin my 29th year of life and I officially begin the last year of my 20's and now I'm on my "Official" Journey to 30. Many blogs back I spoke about being at my tip top shape by the time I'm 30...well that's happening. In October of last year I made vow to myself and it will be coming up on a year really soon and I'm so happy to say that I'm still in it to win it! I've made huge strides and not to long ago I was looking at myself in the mirror and I was really surprised at how much I've progressed. I've gained so much more confidence in myself, which I was lacking so much of. I decided to run around my neighborhood with my shirt off and it was probably one of the first times in my life that I didn't feel self-consious about myself. I even took a selfie and posted it. It was great!
So focusing on one goal at a time is the key right now. Eating right, gym time, and spiritual growth are what I'm doing right now. I think everything else will fall into place.
I had a great "cheat" birthday weekend, now it's back to the grind!
Let's do this 29!
Much Love!
Tyree Walker
No comments:
Post a Comment