Sunday, January 18, 2015

Small Victories.

I've made it through another week...sober, and still feeling good.

Still working out and I've started a new supplement regiment that's getting some cool results so far.

Each week I introduce new things into my lifestyle change and this week I'm going to be moving my workouts from the afternoon to the early mornings before everyone gets in there so I can have more room to work and do what I need to do.

The diet and meal prepping is still solid, and today I treated myself to a Oreo Cupcake! I had a good week so why not? Hell, yeah I and I loved it too!

Being sober has brought about some new challenges this week. The major one being.."How do you have fun on weekends in this city that's not surrounded by alcohol, and I can still be around other guys like me?" The answer is you suck that shit up and you go to the bars and not drink. Keep a red bull, or seltzer in hand and be more social. It's not that hard actually.

Every day I wake-up still sober is another triumph that I'm happy about. Everyday as I see my body change is another small victory for me. I'm learning to appreciate the small victories right now. Change does not happen overnight, this is a slow and hard process.

The countdown to the Spartan Race Exercise event is coming around the corner. I see you March! That's also the beginning of Cutting Season for me. I do love Bulking Season though! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment