I've conquered another week...
Change isn't so hard after all. My thirst of alcohol has actually subsided and I don't feel the stress of wanting alcohol either. Yesterday I attempted to go to my first AA meeting but out of fear of being the new guy I didn't go in. Luckily a good friend of mine was there and told me that next time I should just go in and not be worried about being the new person. Baby steps. It is no secret that I've recognized that I too have had a problem with drinking, and I will say that I don't plan to quit forever, but right now I'm learning how to manage my drinking and so right now I'm quitting altogether. 15 days sober. WOO HOO!
On the up and up! I'm really loving my gym time. I always love my gym time. I'm finally seeing my body change right before my eyes and it's pretty freakin' awesome. I will say that my libido has kicked into overdrive because of it. I think that's due to my more frequent leg days and my testosterone levels are going through the roof! What I'm saying is "I find myself more hornier than usual!" Which is a good thing. I feel like the last few people I've dated I haven't been as sexually attracted to them because of things going on in my head, and whatnot, but lord there are days I find myself with a boner and I have no clue what to do with it! Oh well!
Regaining ground of my life is what's important right now. This coming week I'm prepping my meals, going harder in the gym and moving forward with my life. I found myself less stressed at work, which meant more money for me, and I'm on the hunt for somewhere new to work while working this job too! A change of pace here would be nice for me.
I'm teaching myself how to date people, I'm not looking for a relationship right at this moment, but it would be nice to have a guy around to take out every now and again, and vice versa. One step at a time Ty...I tell myself. I'm in no hurry to be shacked up, but decent friendly company would be nice.
That's all for now!
LOVE, PEACE, AND LIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment