Friday, July 4, 2014

Why did I ever stop blogging?

I'm going to do this quickly because I've got to get some sleep!

So, it seems like I went on a brief hiatus from writing, and honestly I shouldn't have because there is so much to talk about and so much to be discussed. I paused on writing partially because I've been kinda busy with getting my shit together and doing a lot of what I need to be doing so that I'm able to write about it. I've been doing some self-exploring. I'd like to start by saying that my life is a okay right now. I've been working 6 days a week with little to no off-days..that's going to change soon for my own mental stability and I've been bulking in the gym...which is where I've just come from.

Summer is in full swing here and it has brought about some cool happening and validations for myself. I've learned that to make the changes that need to make, that I've got to totally cut some people out, it might have even meant stop talking to them period. I don't have the time or strength anymore to sit around and argue with anyone and I don't have too either. Arguing isn't a good for me or progressive for anyone no matter the situation. I've been really low-key and I intend on keeping it that way, keeping my friend circle small, and my going out to a minimum. I'm taking classes right now to get certified as a Personal Trainer, and juggling a Shakespeare class on top of it. I know myself now and to do what I'm doing I need to be straight up focused and attentive in my studies.

I've got dreams, like legit dreams and goals at this point that I'd like to achieve be the time that I'm 30. I'd like to be running a gym and have my own for profit theatre company up and going. Can I do it? We'll see!

My dating life...hahahaha (it's too funny) it's actually non-existant. After some stirring events I've completely shut-down thought of dating anyone at this point in time. I don't have the patience, I don't want to argue with anyone, and I don't know if I can even trust anyone right now. All this could change. It really could, but my season just isn't right now and it's very clear to me. I think the key for me right now it to focus on what's important to Ty and it's my above said goals.

On the up and up. I feel sexy and I'm loving myself back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment