Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Love Affair With...

Alright I'm up super early! Can you believe it?

This blog is going to be about my new found boyfriend...his name is The Gym.

Me and The Gym have a crazy understanding for each other. I help him, and he helps me.

So where do I begin with this blog? My crazy for the gym is insatiable. I prefer the gym over sex...mildly, I mean there both exercise. But I can't describe how much pleasure I really do get from going to the gym. A few people have asked me what my life is like and how do I find the time and energy to get to the gym as much as I do. The answer is really freakin' simple. We make time for the things we want to make time for, and I find time to fit my gym time in my not so crazy life. Do I have a life since I go to the gym as much as I do? To be honest with you, not as much as a lot of people would think. Here as of recent I've gotten super into getting fit and healthy and I know a lot of the time my multimedia portrays that I'm up to a few different things, but if someone were to spend a week with me they would see that not much really goes on. I sleep a lot...I sleep up to 10 hours a day, because my body needs that time to recover from my workouts, and then I wake up in time to go to work, then afterwards head to the gym, and then repeat the cycle again 5 out of the 7 days of the week. I've made my social times strictly during Friday and Saturday and since Jesus rested on the seventh day...so do I.

I tell some of my friends that this new quest to being fit isn't at all easy and really does take a great amount of discipline. I've gotten to the point where I'm really strict about what I put into my body and how I treat my body. I've started prepping my meals for the week, and I've gotten really into different types of health food products. In my apt. one counter is full of my different whey's and other health nut stuff. I will say that it is a huge investment and I get extra excited on my days when I get to go shop at GNC or my favorite store Vitamin Shop and get new things. You should see my face light up when I go into Vitamin Shop. I'm essentially like a kid in Toy's R Us or at some candy store.

This past weekend I was out with a friend and they asked me do I realize how gorgeous I am? I can tell you all that I don't and I don't ever want to get to the point where I become big headed and think I'm all that. My main objective for this whole becoming is because I really want to be at my best possible physical shape. I do take pride in how far I've come in this goal. The other day it dawned on me that I came to NYC weighing 230 lbs and last summer I weighed 160 lbs...NEVER again! Now I'm sitting at a cool 187 lbs and I love it. My waist size is where I'd ideally like it to be and shirt size too.

Am I doing this for myself? Damn right I am! I've always wanted this since I was a kid. I've found something else that I'm really passionate about and I'm good at it. I hope soon to parlay all of this knowledge into someone else and help them get to where they want to be. I am taking the next step and working on finally just working at gym. I'm at home there and in a strange way it's my playground and I this man loves him some recess!

On the UP and UUUUPPP! I'M OUT! LOVING MYSELF BACK TO LIFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment