Monday, July 14, 2014

30 Things you MAY NOT know about me...TYREE

So I thought this might be fun and a cool chance for some of you to know some pretty interesting stuff about me. I don't really think I'm that interesting so here goes nothing.

1.) For one month straight, I watched "The Wiz" until I fell asleep every night.

2.) I enjoy doing laundry

3.) My pet peeve is when people spend a lot of money just to impress other people.

4.) I don't like asking for help in any form.

5.) I'm stubborn to the core

6.) I'm a LEO

7.) According to my best friend Jordan, and Barrage I am a "Passive Top"

8.) I think I'm the best cook in this universe

9.) I use to weight 250 lbs.

10.) I have one sibling his name is Bryan Christian Walker

11.) I hate talking on the phone, because I make awkward pauses, and I hate saying goodbye.

12.) I don't like Goodbye's so often I leave places with out telling people, or I leave jobs without telling co-workers goodbye.

13.) I use to be a "touch-me-not." I use to hate giving hugs and getting them.

14.) I collect Wizard of Oz items

15.) My go to snack is Apple Chips

16.) I plan to own a gym and have a theatre named after me someday.

17.) I can always tell when my Dad's father who is deceased is trying to contact me or is near me.

18.) I love alone time.

19.) The gym is my playground and stress reliever

20.) I knew I belonged in a big city since I was a child.

21.) The first time I kissed a guy I was 21.

22.) My first guy crush was in my Sophomore year of High School.

23.) I love peanut butter.

24.) I can become un-attracted to a guy sexually as soon as I know they've done something wrong. I will not keep it up at all. Trust is HUGE for me.

25.) Halloween is my favorite holiday

26.) I skipped NYC Pride this year and decided to go the gym instead. I've got goals yo!

27.) I am actually classically trained in playing the guitar.

28.) I can't put food in my mouth unless I can touch it with my tongue first.

29.) I ALWAYS eat random Chinese food in airports and regret it later

30.) I've always wanted to get flowers from someone I'm dating.

That's my 30! Weird right? I know..but it's random and it's ME. That's a little bit of myself for you folks! Livin' this blog up a bit!

Well g2g! LOVING MYSELF BACK TO LIFE

3 comments:

  1. Number 30: Do you have a favorite flower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stargazer is my favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew the name for that flower. I always thought it was beautiful. Tulips are my favorite. I always said that the one person that remembered that and bought them for me would be the person I marry. lol

    ReplyDelete