I'm now on the 7th week of my fitness program and may the odds be ever in my favor.
This week I'm not allowed to have sweets, crazy carbs, and no alcohol whatsoever. I even have to stay away from my favorite treat which is this Atkins Bar that has only 1 gram of sugar. I've become the guy that carries the 1 gallon of water around with him. This is hard..
My life at this point has become a little boring, but it's okay because I know the payoff I'm getting in the end of all of this. I was warned that before I took on this new journey that my lifestyle would be altered greatly for a little while. Getting in the best physical shape that I've ever been in is not easy of fun. Last night I wanted to go out with everyone, but since I know that I need 10 hours of rest at night so my body can adjust to the changes I took my butt home and got the rest I needed.
Through this process though, my mind has been so clear lately. I don't feel so stressed and that's a good thing. I have noticed a lot of definition in my body, and I think that's because of the water I've been drinking. Drinking that jug of water throughout the day is crazy tough and it sends me to the restroom like 10 times a day, but my urine is clear so I know I'm hydrated. What exactly am I doing..I'm ripping my body!
This whole treating my body like a temple has been working, and my self-esteem, and confidence is starting to rise. I took a picture the other day and posted it publicly to show where I've gotten to so far in the 6th week and I'm pretty sure I've lost a waist size. I use to be 34 waist, but I think I'm not sitting comfortable at a 33 waist. The main key for me during this time is not so much as too get a smaller wait, but I want that "V"…which is coming along just right. Everything really does take time and every week I notice a few things new.
The payoff though have been remarkable, Yesterday at the gym this lady hit on me so hard that I almost went straight for her. Her game was THICK! I didn't have the heart to tell her I was gay, and I didn't need too. I actually just enjoyed the moment and what was happening. It was nice. It's these moments that I realize that it's okay to be where I'm at right now. I don't need to rush to be with someone and I don't have to settle down right now. With my self-esteem slowly coming back the one thing I'm sure I know of myself is that I'll be too career driven to want to get in a full-out relationship with anyone, not saying that could change, but where I'm at is good.
Still progressing, still growing, still smiling, and you know what…I'm not done yet!
LOVE, PEACE, AND LIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment