Monday, February 24, 2014

Claiming It (The Next Five Years)

I've created this list of things that I want to do over the next 5 years and I want to try my best to make sure I make all of my plans come to fruition (That's my word for today.) Last night a friend and I were talking about what we plan to do in the next five years and I figure I'd write them down here on this here blog so I can keep up with them.

* On my 30th Birthday I'd like to spend my Birthday in Paris, France. People are welcome to come along with me, but I've been saying for so long that I want to do something BIG when I hit 30…I've got awhile..I'm only 27, but I want to go ahead and figure it out now and spare on expense on this trip.

* I'd like to find a guy that loves to read, write, travel and enjoys the arts as much as I do and have long meaningful conversations about art and whatever. I'd like to find a guy that can put up with my zany personality, but can also put me in my place when I'm wrong. I love to be right about EVERYTHING, but I do really get a kick out of good argument even when I know I'm dead wrong on the subject matter. I'd like to meet a guy who I can fully support in all of his goals and vice versa. Someone I can come home to after a long day and I can just hold them in my arms and recount the days events. (You see I put him in my five year plan because I know that the things I want out of guy take time and it's all trial and error.) I just want to meet a guy that where's his heart on his sleeve just like I do.

* I WANT/WILL have a Tony Award for Best Actor in A Play….need I say more?

* I'd like to also while keeping my passion in theatre get my another degree in Entertainment Law from NYU.

* I want to travel to South Africa.

* I want to own 3 tailored suits built for me and designed by me.

* I want to own a brand new car

* Open up my own Gym that caters to artist and their families (10 year plan)

With all of these things in mind I don't think I'm asking for too much, right? Haha I'm not really a complex guy! I dream big and whenever I dream big I always succeed in getting what I want.

Cheers to the next 5 years!

Well g2g

LOVE LIGHT AND PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. *inmyShermanKlumpvoice* "YES YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

    ♥,
    Lashunda

    ReplyDelete