Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Don't You Recognize A Fellow Astronaut?



It's been a week! I know, I was supposed to write everyday, but some days I actually need to LIVE my life so I can have things to talk about on here!

So my diet and workout routine is going really well. I'm still going strong with my drinking a gallon of water everyday. I start my days super early because I am a morning person so after I leave my workouts on my off days, I usually finish my gallon jug by mid-day. Which is cool. I'm not at the moment taking in any juices, soda, and going SUPER light on my alcohol. If I do go out for drinks with friends, right now, I stick with vodka sodas. With a lot of caution I'll have a margarita, but that means I really have to limit my drink intake the rest of the evening. Recently while on this much stricter diet with my fluids I've found that it's very easy for me to get tipsy a bit easier than normal. So I do limit my drinking to 2-3 drinks MAX. For me now knowing that it's a bit easier for me to get tipsy easier, I still want to be social around my friends, so this is really working out for me.
In the gym, I'm making some really good progress on my form in all areas of weightlifting. Also the energy I have in the gym is great. I can attribute that to me drinking water and keeping myself hydrated during my workouts. This week I'm really starting to see some results taking place in my body. I have to remember that I'm trying to keep my size, but lower my body fat, and it's working. Definition, and toning is happening. It's a good feeling when you see your work starting to take shape.

I feel a bit more focused in the gym and outside of the gym. I'm able to concentrate on my tasks at work, and pay attention to what I'm doing in the gym. I know what it takes for me to keep myself focused, and sometimes it can be hard, because I have to work hard at not letting my mind wander, or let myself talk myself out of what I'm doing. I continue to ask for guidance from the Lord whenever I feel myself begin to doubt what I'm doing. This week I've been eating Gluten Free, and it's a bitch! Finding products that don't have gluten in them, and staying away from breads. It's hard. I almost caved yesterday while I was at the mall. I saw a Mrs. Fields stand and I was like "Fuck it, I want some chocolate chip mini's!" I handed my card over to the cashier and she then asked for my ID, and I looked in my wallet and realized I'd left it at home. I think that was a sign from the universe telling me "YOU AIN'T GETTING NO COOKIES TODAY, HOE!"So I didn't get the cookies and I walked home upset, but also glad I didn't get them, because I don't need them. I only wanted them because they were right there.

On matter of life. I'm happy to be more connected with my family right now. My parents have learned to FaceTime on there phones so now I can see them and talk to them more often. I even text my Aunt Jean (Mom #2) more often! I miss them a lot and I want to plan a trip home soon, and hopefully bring a guy home too, I know..I've got to date someone first, but a man can dream can't he? I'd like to go home for Thanksgiving this year and cook for my family. They rarely get to taste some of the things I make and this would be an awesome chance to show them what I can whip up in that kitchen. Also it would be nice to see some old friends too, and have them over for dinner. I should probably look into doing a potluck or something! Booze, Food, Family, Friends, and Turkey in ALABAMA sounds like a damn good time in my opinion.

That's all for now! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

LOVE, PEACE, AND ALL THE LIGHT THIS WORLD HAS TO OFFER!

-TY

P.S. I've been to the moon! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment