Tuesday, April 12, 2016
I'll Rise Up
I'm in the second week of my "Crunch Time." I'm trying to get more steady into writing on here daily. I told myself that I really want to strive to write here more often if I can. Even if it's nothing big, I want to get better about writing about my thoughts and what's going on with me.
So it's officially been ONE full week of drinking a gallon of water everyday. I decided that as a part of my workout and diet I wanted to start drinking a gallon of water everyday. The first week was pretty smooth. I've done this before but not for a very long period of time so making this apart of my routine has become simple and easier with my day to day lifestyle. I'm using the restroom more frequently, but I feel good. That's a plus! I've joined a new fitness app to track my progress and it's kinda fun, and it keeps me in check with visually how I'm doing.
So I'm doing a full-cut right now. I've learned that I can build muscle really quickly. I'm 194 lbs right now. I'm benching 230lbs, and I can lift 100lb dumbbells in both arms and rep them both comfortable. My squat max has increased as well. So I've packed on some mass for my size. Now I'm trying to cut back down to 185..while retaining my size, but taking my body fat percentage down. So I'm doing less weights, but more reps. I'm going to cut the fuck out of my body. I've add 30 mins of cardio after every session and I've been going for 1hr walks in the AM to get myself going. Of course I've been real keen on my diet too. Cooking really clean, and limiting my carb intake too. As you can see this is a process, but I do love it. Getting my body to where I want it to be is like my own birthday present to myself. I want to go into my 30's in great shape.
All of this is great, I'm taking as much advantage of this time that I'm alone to really fine tune my physique and just do more me things. I realize that as I take on this "journey" that I really don't have room for anything else right now. My life is work, gym, rest, repeat. It's cool, and I'm in no way bothered by it. I can say that I get a little lonely sometimes, but I'm starting to take that time to really figure out somethings. I think about the past situation that I just got out of, and like how that's making me feel. I have times where I'm upset, and there are times when I'm at the gym and the sun comes out and I'm ok. When I see the sun while I'm working out I know that everything is going to be ok and that with my faith I'm not going to go without what God has provided for me, and what he's about to provide me with. Returning to my faith and letting that guide me has been a huge driving force while obtaining my goals. I'm a spiritual man, I don't let my sexuality get in the way of that, and I speak to the Spirit upstairs everyday. I come to Him with questions a lot, and I see that He answers them through little things. It pulls me through.
It's a weird feeling, I'm not around the same people, but I'm glad that my best friends Logan and Jordan are still around and I get to see them more often. Especially Logan. It was really cool to be able to take him to brunch at my hotel and for him to meet the people that I work with. I like the work relationship that I'm building with them, and the growth that I'm being afforded.
The changes that I've been working and striving towards are happening. One thing at a time.
As of right now I'm making the resolve to not focus on the dating scene and all that comes with it. I'm aware that ANYTHING can happen, but I really want to make sure I'm on track, I realize that relationships are a lot of work, and take a lot of effort from both parties. For me, I'm in this place where "Yes, I would love to be in one" I'm also in a place where it's a "Not right now" kind of position. I think this is because I'm so trying to better myself right now. I want to come into a relationship feeling good about what's happening. I've been on dates where after the first hour, I've mentally checked out, and that's not good at all. Let's me know even more that right now I need to focus on what I'm trying to do. If love presented itself I wouldn't run from it, but I feel like I'll know it when it's happening. Part of growing right?
LOVE, PEACE, and LIGHT!
Much love y'all!
-Ty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment