Wednesday, April 13, 2016
The Humanistic Revival of Me
It's Wednesday and I just finished a really really really awesome Leg Day.
I don't know what it is about today. I have so much energy, and I'm just feeling really good inside and out. This morning I woke after a good sleep, and for some reason it was in my spirit to re-listen to the "4" album by Beyonce. Now, this is my favorite Bey album for many reason, but I listened to it all the way through and this surge of energy just filled me up. I was ready to go to the gym and smash my workout session. I was in there squatting and just killing the weights. Focusing on my form, and making sure I was doing everything correctly. I make it very clear that I want some nice glutes. I strive really hard to get my ass where I want it to be. I am starting to see the months of hard work pay off. Even I have to cup it sometimes and be say to myself "Damn, boy you doing it!" I want my body to be proportional, but I want that ass though! Afterwards I hit the calisthenics really hard. I'm getting to the point where I'm beastin' my pull-ups! Today one of the gym trainers noticed and told me to enter to the Pull-Up contest that they are doing till Friday, of course I said "Yes!" I'm not passing up an opportunity to show what I've been doing. So tomorrow I'm going to participate. I hit the Row machine for 30 minutes afterwards. It was a good workout! I like this energy that decided to show up. It's good!
Still doing some cleaning up around my social circle. Today I had to check a friend about treating our friendship like it was a "At His Convenience" type of thing. I'm in this place where I just totally keep it real with anyone that wants to be in my life or around me in general. I can say that I too have been known to be the same way, but as I correct my own steps, and I don't want other people to be that way with me anymore. It's a treat people how you want to be treated thing. So set the record straight, it was a good relief off of he and I. The friendship will grow stronger because of it.
This renaissance that I'm going through is truly unbelievable and exciting for me. I'm calling it a renaissance because this is really a humanistic revival of myself. Getting really deep into looking at my body as a art piece that I'm constantly sculpting, and slowly going back into the a visual/performance art scene itself. It's really good, because my job is surrounded by it and my evenings off allow me to work on my fitness, and immerse myself in art. The two things that I'm really the most passionate about right now. This is allowing me to really set the ground work down for who I am, and how I want to represent myself, and my family. Let me say that a person doesn't change overnight, I've been working over the past couple of years towards my change. A few entries back I spoke on how I woke up in my room and how I had to get rid of some energy that just wasn't doing me any service. The getting rid of past items, and building a new slate for myself and RESPECTING myself more it was the key to pulling myself back together.
I was walking home from the gym and just thinking about how far I've come and and where I've been emotionally. I've come far. I'm just like "ok, let's keep going, this progress, let's keep up the momentum!" I'm finding my way. I'm by myself, I'm by myself, and I think that right now it's been a HUGE impact on my goals. I'm working for ME! I don't know what works for other people, but this works for me. I want to feel like I'm a great Man. I want to do great things and make the people the people that have stood behind me really happy, and even those that don't like me I want to make them happy too. Life is happening...it really is. Where I want to be.
Being ME, New York WILL adjust
Being ME, the world WILL adjust
LOVE, PEACE, and SO MUCH LIGHT!
Love y'all
-TY
P.S. THIS AIN'T OVER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment