Thursday, September 10, 2015
The Man That's Been Laying Dormant Inside.
Hello, bloggers.
Sorry, I didn't post last week. I've been crazy busy with new things and a lot of changes going on. So I've officially started my 60 Day Challenge. I don't want to go into a lot of details about what that is or what it entails right now. I feel like if I tell you all about it that it my come off very boring, although it's been really hard for me. Anyways...life is on a huge up swing, lots of good things are happening and man it feels so good.
Two weeks ago I was back home in Alabama and it felt so good to be home and amongst family. With that I was closing an old chapter in my life and I was making plans on starting a new chapter. So far so good. I've decided to take my chances and dive right into Fitness Modeling, and going into more commercial work. Yes, I'm putting musical theatre on hold for right now. I've got to go where I seem to be getting a good chunk of my work from. Having always booked Shakespeare shows, plays, and commercial work it seems that this is just fitting for me right now. I spent last year really bummed about an audition process that I went through, and now I'm just looking at what my options outside of stage work. Thanks to the power of instagram and those crazy hashtags (used for the right purpose.) I've been handed some awesome opportunities from fitness clothing lines and other personal trainers. As you can tell I'm really into this fitness lifestyle. I'm just now trying to find a way to combine this lifestyle and parlay that into a successful career in entertainment. College really didn't prepare me for this. I've got the acting part down, but now with the assistance of a coach we are working to build myself into my own mogul, basically seeing myself and image as a business.
With all of that I've had to really change stuff around on my social media outlets and being careful of what I say or put out there on social media. I've not done anything crazy, or said anything against anyone, but just covering my basics.
My fitness game has been on LOCK. It's insane. I don't have the time to mess around with anyone. I've stopped taking clients at the moment to put more focus on my own body. I work two jobs to support myself, and I've been grinding it out like nobodies business. Still finding time to relax when I can. I feel like I'm starting to find my groove in many ways. I don't want pretend to be something I'm not, I don't want to be out crazy late, I don't want to be caught up or out there. All my focus and energy is being poured into unlocking THIS person that's been inside of me for so long. I've always had this image in my brain of who I'm supposed to be. My best friend back home was saying this about himself and I totally related it to it. I see this image of who I am and what I'm here to do. Now its about putting in the work, and laying the ground work down.
I'm 11 days into my challenge and the first week was crazy hard, I got through it though with my will power. Each week it's something new, but I've had a lot of clarity and that's good. I'm so happy for everybody and wanting everyone to succeed, but I'm also taking b.s. from anyone either. I don't want for anything. I'm just in a really really good spot right now, and I'm pleased. I don't regret anything that I've ever done, I'm through with sorries, and things that I thought the past had control over, because the past has no real control over me. I shook those things off and kept going with my life. Feels good.
That's all for now.
LOVE AND PEACE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment