Friday, March 6, 2015

Optimism Returns

GO AWAY February and I welcome in a wonderful March!

What can I write about? Well I woke up this morning with a pleasant smile on my face. Nothing in particular has happened except that fact that I'm feeling and doing a lot better than usual. So far I've walked into this year way better than last year. The outlook is better and I feel better about some things. My gym attitude is at a ALL TIME HIGH!!! Seeing my body change because of what I'm doing is a thrill and excitement to me. Seeing my body grow the right way and doing the right things to make gains in strength, and really seeing this change and looking at my body as piece of art.

Everyday I've been getting up at around 6 or 7am to put in the man hours to get to my tip top best physical shape. I'm so dedicated to this process that it's crazy. Going through with this lifestyle change has really helped me give me more of sense of what I want right now and in the future. I cut a lot of un-needed bullshit out of my life. Men, Crazy partying, crazy drinking, and trying to be someone else that I'm clearly not. Just being myself, and honest with who I am, and what I want really is great accomplishment for me. It's got to the point that even if I feel myself start to cave I pull myself together really quick. I'm trying to remember who said that I wouldn't be able to do this...right, I stopped talking to all of them. It feels good to be surrounded by just really positive people and making new friends who see what I'm going through and are just overall supportive of me and the changes I'm making. I've even made good friends with people who I thought I would never make friends with.

My workouts and diet are insane!!!! I fucking LOVE IT!!! Haha It's really strict but to make gains I've got to eat right and I've been posting a lot of what I've been cooking on my instagram and sharing my feelings through facebook, which I don't mind because I've got to start spreading all this goodness that's been sitting in me for so long.

Looking forward to my very first adult out the country experience in September. Curacao you're calling my name!!! I'm excited about that.

Each day is a new day to make things right! I'm not my past and I'm not my yesterdays. Everyday I'm climbing to a better me and smiling often and not living in my past. A FUCKING MEN!!!

Love and Light!! I'm OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment