Friday, February 20, 2015

Waves on Swim


I see the end of February approaching! Not much has happened that exciting. I'm still on a great path and I'm celebrating my triumphs and my losses too. I ended up NOT getting the job that I spent all this month trying to obtain, but I wasn't even heartbroken over it. I know that when one door closes another one will open, and maybe that's not meant for me right now at this time. However another opportunity has presented itself and I'm pursuing that and it's been going well. The struggle is trying to maintain two jobs at one time and working 5 days a week at one while still training at the other..it's tough! However I'm really liking it.

I've continued to beef up my workouts and for the past two weeks I've been sore as hell from them..I love it! It's probably one of the best feelings I've had so far. Knowing I'm sore because I'm actually pushing myself to do better. Also getting compliments from people has been great too.

These days a lot of past things are really starting to look smaller in my rearview mirror. I don't really pay attention to things at work or let people get to me. It's not worth it and I figure that they are all in the same position I'm in and if anyone is any better than they wouldn't be there either. I'm starting to have more clarity and seeing things like I should see them. These past two months have been good to me and it seems like this entire year is going to be awesome.

I'm taking my first ever personal trip out of the country at the end of September. It's just going to be me, myself, and I. Someone asked me if I'm scared to do that. My answer is NO! I'm a lot older than I look and I'm a pretty independent guy. I plan on enjoying myself, and soaking up the awesome beach weather. If I'm still single I'll be fine, but if I'm not I'll invite them a long, but if they don't go...I'm still going. I have too! This is part of my journey.

On Valentine's Day I thought I was going to be lonely or something, but I was surrounded by friends and I realized that really I am surrounded by love and that's more important right now during this time for me. It seems like being a bachelor is in my cards for awhile and I'm starting to be ok with that. As long as I can travel, be healthy, and spend time with good folks, and my family...I'm gonna be ok.

Cheers to still sticking to my goals, progressing through this bitch!

I love myself, I love me more than ever, AND I'm not lonely! I'm happy!

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment