Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Feeling Good.




A new week for of new challenges, and new beginnings have begun for me. I took two off days from the gym to let my body heal and to prep for the new stuff that's happening this week. I'm going full force into bodybuilding. I know that some people don't want me to get that this big, but it's not about what they want. It's about what I want. Everyday that I'm in the gym and I feel and see myself grow, and my physique get better, my joy goes full throttle through the roof and I've got to do what makes me happy. Yesterday (Monday) I had the hardest chest day ever. With bodybuilding, you've really go to push yourself in all areas. I was huffing, puffing, and grunting while doing longer sets and pushing my body to failure. When I started at Planet Fitness, I was quiet and made no noise, but now that I'm at NYSC, and DBG..I'm making all the noises. Feels good! Real Good!

The real struggle right now is forcing myself to eat 5 to 6 times a day, but it's all good. I eat my snacks (Nuts, and Berries) and push through.

All I can think about are the gains I'm going to make! I'm two weeks from my Spartan Exercise challenge and I'm super pumped about it!

I'm proud of how far I pushed myself yesterday in the gym. I know the pay off is going to be great in the end. I'm going to try to blog/ journal everyday, before I sleep this week, because I know that to hold myself accountable with what I'm doing I need to do this more often. Im logging in my progress as well in a written journal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment