Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I'm in HERE!!!



I apologize for my lack of post as of recent..but I've been WORKING!!!! Bulking season is officially over for me and I topped out at 205lbs...In mid October when I started I was 185 and over 5 months I packed on the mass and solid muscle. I'm just beginning my cutting phase and it's going super so far. This past weekend a few friends got together as we always do on Sunday and we gathered in the kitchen and made a banging meal to celebrate Beyonce's return (The Super Bowl) and the end of my bulk! I'm praying that my craving for sweets doesn't take over. I've set my cheat meals to every sunday, but it's going to be a sweet cheat! I love sweets...it's my addiction.

I'm going to be cutting hard up until late July! Each week until it's solid I'll be focusing on cutting certain things out of my diet once again. This week I'm cutting my carb intake out after my workout meal, and NO sweets until Sunday. Not to shabby. I'm excited. My friend Karen all the way in Alabama has started an accountability group and so that will be super helpful for me.

I've started singing again...to peoples shock. I'm glad my voice has matured! I just finished a super important audition with the creative team of a musical, and I'm going back in on saturday to work on scenes, and songs with them. I'm really crazy nervous about it. When I get like that my voice tightens up, I've got to remember to RELAX and enjoy the moment. My voice teacher told me go in and relax, and she's already claimed that I've got the part, but legit....even if I don't. I'm blessed to have been seen and heard, and to know I'm welcomed back. I really did need the time to pull it together. Baby steps..baby steps.

I think working on myself image has helped ease me back into theatre. Also knowing that I want to just do WAY more than theatre, and tie my fitness into this brand I'm building for myself. Through all of this I'm still on the go go go! Working tirelessly and saving all my money to get myself off the ground. I just needed to find my OWN groove. I've watched and learned from many, now figuring out what works for me. Having other theatre performers reach out to me for advice on staying fit, while performing or not. It's a euphoric feeling.

I'm humbled...I really am. I can't and won't complain. Just striving to work hard and find my niche' here in NYC. I'm not one to just settle and give in. I'm only setting myself up for a good future. Taking my life to the next level. I can't stress to anyone meet how important it is for them to strive to do what you came here for. After working places where I see my talented friends stay stagnate, or get caught up in settling...only drives me even more to succeed.

LOVE, PEACE, and LIGHT!

-Tyree

No comments:

Post a Comment