Bodybuilding.com discontinued BodySpace.....so....
I'm going to post my daily workout journal on here. It's one of the things that works for me and it sucks that they got rid of it so soon.
Anyway, I took a much needed 3 day vacation from working out and life. I needed too. Had some stuff on my mind and needed to get of the city for a bit so when they opportunity came up I took it. I had a fantastic time in Salem, Boston, and right here in NYC this weekend.
All three great cities, had a great time with friends and just relaxing. Less time on my phone, and spending more time with people and reality in general.
Now this week I've hit the ground running. I'm doing the 100 days of fitness challenge..holy hell, I hope I can do this. I quit drinking for 60 Days, so I think I can do it. I'm always up for a good challenge. Overall the next few months I really want to pay attention to my diet, and make some good gains in the muscle department. Leaning up for next summer, but I really want my lower body to be top notch by next summer, and I'm not saying this as a gay guy, I love looking at butts as next as the next person, but I want a good lower body because I want it to be even with my upper body. So I'm going in on my leg game!
So 3 days off and step back in the gym today and crush everything. I'm up on my reps and sets, and pushing 90lb dumbbells around. I'm not letting anyone knock me or sidetrack me from my goals. Sometime I get a little self-concious about myself in the gym, but then I stop, breath, and get my work done in there.
I'm going to be lean as fuck! I'm not letting anything or anyone get in the way of that. I have to keep telling myself not to get sidetracked, because I know how easy it is for me.
Winter is here and it's the perfect time for me to just hibernate and focus just on work, and my gym time. In the spring I'm aiming on doing a photo shoot to build on my portfolio and dive right into fitness modeling, and just modeling in general. So I'd love to walk in the Marco Marco show next year...after watching this years show, that something I'd love to be apart of. Along with all of that I want to get back into theatre, I haven't stopped listening to Hamilton, I feel like thats a show that I could see myself being apart of. Love that music and it's characters. We'll see.
Working on my outer image and repairing my insides.
Much LOVE!
-Tyree Walker
No comments:
Post a Comment