Today I can barely walk from yesterdays Leg Day session at the gym... I squated 270lbs yesterday. That is a new improvement for me. I'm gunning for a thick lower body. Yesterday I went in the gym super focused and pumped about what I want to accomplish. I also layed off of the pre-workout just to see what I'd be able to do. I'm having MAJOR headaches right now..and I think it's because that was the only way I was getting caffeine into my body. I've not had a soda in over 7 months...damn right! I'm not fucking with sodas anymore. I've been sticking to water, teas, and juices every now and again.
This "Journey to 30" is SERIOUS. I think it's sorta funny when people doubt what I'm about to do, but it only drives me and pushes me harder.
Today was "Back Day" in the gym and today I Deadlifted 245lbs 4 sets/ 10 reps. I'm in full beast mode right now. I've decided to stop worrying about what I should look like and just push some heavy ass weight in the gym. I'm already built like a truck, so I just want to keep the shape, but more definition, and a good even look.
I can't get that Hamilton song "Wait For It" out of my head...it drives me during my workouts and its the first song that lyric wise I'm relating to a lot. Aaron Burr seems like a someone I should read more about. I can't wait to see Hamilton either. It's a #1 on my list of shows to see right now, HELL and be in! haha
Anyway...
I'm trying to become a well-rounded Man in general. I'm not perfect and I'm not shooting for perfection. I'm just trying to better myself, and sometimes, I fall back, but this time I've been able to really learn from past mistakes and it's good to know there are people who when I mess up, tell me what to do and how to correct it so that moving forward I won't repeat anything that I shouldn't do.
Winter is coming , and budgeting is going to be a must. Im over here planning my 30th Birthday for next August, and researching photographers. Putting it all together. I'm hoping for some good smooth transitions in the spring of next year.
MUCH LOVE
-Tyree
No comments:
Post a Comment