Tuesday, October 13, 2015

That Next Level Thinking



What's up?

Fall is officially here and things are going well. Life is in full upswing and I'm feeling good about myself. I've been doing a lot of soul searching and a lot of talking to myself, and friends. I'm at the halfway mark of my 60 Day Challenge. Although I'm at Day 43, on Day 30 so much clarity and ease came into my existence. It's been really cool and awakening for me. I've opened up more to people and I'm building new friendships making a new path for myself.

Point: I've found and love myself again.

This whole fitness and redefining myself journey over the past year has been groundbreaking for me. I've found good habits to have and I've found this lifestyle change to be just the thing that I need in my life right now. I've been working towards building the man in myself that I want to see. As my body changes, and as I grow wiser as person, I've realized what's important for me right now. Over the past 2 weeks I've been casually dating a great guy, but I don't see myself with him, or it progressing. I think both of us are aware of this and the the really cool thing is...we're both on the same level. We decided to take things SUPER SLOW...and I'm talking snail pace. We both are very busy individuals in our respectable fields and so we don't see each other as much as we'd life. Which for me is a good thing. I've been so honest about the fact that I am not ready to be in a relationship at all right now. I'm so focused driven on getting to my best shape ever, and going into fitness modeling, and acting that I know that relationship would just not suite me right now. For awhile it was tearing at me, because there is nothing wrong, but after discussing it and realizing it's okay to be where I'm at right now, that I felt so much better. We enjoy each others company and we do cool stuff, and I think that having someone who understands where I'm at is a positive in my books.

I'm not the same guy who when he first moved here needed a boyfriend. I've become this man, who very goal driven and I know myself more than ever and I want to succeed in all that I've set out to do, and I KNOW, I KNOW that it is not my time to have someone in my life to that level. I respect relationships so much, and you have to dedicate a lot of time to one, and that is time right now that I just don't have. My hours are spent carving out my body in the gym, my job, hustling to break into this field, and still maintaining the friendship and my family. I believe that once I feel like I'm in a secure place all around I'll be able to maintain a full-blown, let's work towards marriage relationship, because I don't want to be with someone just to have them, and I see know type of future with them or force myself to "learn" to like someone and settle. I didn't come here to settle.

Through all of this I've asked people when they knew that the person they were with, was THE one, and hearing these amazing answers it is so clear to me that this feeling hasn't happened to me yet, the last time I felt that feeling was in 2011. Now things have changed and I'm ok being by myself. I'm surrounded by love, and when I see others in love, I love..that love that they too are being shown.

New things and changes have happened to me and I couldn't be more happy to be where I'm at in this moment as I plug in this entry. My journey continues. Finding myself, learning who I am, Where I'm Going....you have to know where you're going, and making things happen.

at 29 my life is just happening. I'm happy, and I'm so IN love with myself.

PEACE!

Ty-

No comments:

Post a Comment