The first full week of February is wrapping up and I think this month is shaping up nicely.
I've made it through one month sober and still going strong. I'm struggling on what to talk about in this particular blog so it might be a mixed bag of things. Valentine's Day is around the corner..next Saturday I believe. It's kinda got me in a sentimental mood. Nothing in particular it just makes me reflect on past relationships and what I've learned from them. This past week I've been learning to reflect on my past in a more positive light. I'm learning to know that it's ok to have had some fucked up relationship, that's how this works sometimes. You grow, you learn, you move forward. At heart I must admit that I am a hopeless romantic. I am that guy who loves to cook for another guy, etc...someday it will all click. Everything has its time and place. I feel that at times I really do have to put thoughts of love, and a good relationship on the back burner because of what I'm doing right now. It's all good. I hear the best things really do happen when you're not even looking.
This week my workouts have gotten harder. I'm a lot more sore than usual because I'm doing more weights. This is the last month of bulking season and starting in March I'll start cutting. Since I've really gotten into weightlifting I've come to learn that I can't do some of the shit that I use too as much. Like going out like I did when I moved here and such. I'm in the gym 5 to 6 times a week. I don't workout on the Sabbath, just because God rested on that day and so do I. That's my personal thing. When I'm not at work I'm usually in the gym or I'm studying for my personal training certification. I live, eat, sleep, and breath this gym/fitness life. On that note the past few weeks I've been interviewing for a chance to become a full-time personal trainer with a great gym that I've dreamed of building a career with. I've been passed on to the final phase of the interview process and right now I couldn't be more excited. I don't want to jinx myself by talking about it too much, but this is something I really, really, really want! To work for them would be just the beginning of new things and very much in line what I said I was going to do this year. However this is a career move for me, and I can't believe that I would be going back into the Athletic/Fitness world that I left after my Sophomore year of college. It's funny how things turn out right? I never new that this blazing passion for fitness and to be a personal trainer FULL TIME would be something that 1.) I'd be excellent at. and 2.) That I love so much.
I'm keeping my fingers and balls crossed that they see in me someone who really plans on making a difference with the company and clientele.
I've been over here binge watching "Queer as Folk"...ehh, it's ok. My legs, and thighs are on FIRE from my leg day yesterday. This is when a boyfriend would be nice to have.
Well gotta go for now!
Love and Light to all my readers.
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! STAY THAT WAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment