Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Being Alive. This is It.
I must apologize for my long absence from writing in here. I must be honest and say that I had intended on writing here for awhile, but I didn't feel motivated to talk about anything or even where to begin. I took a much needed break from writing about my life and decided to just live life and not capture all of my moments in a writing or on a snapchat, or even my favorite app instagram. I want to keep some moments of my life sacred and memorable in my memory for as long as God allows me to have it.
This has been one remarkable summer. It's been a very positive one to be frank. I've been taking the time to enjoy my life while gearing up to put my own life/ travel show that will involve my cooking, fitness, and love for the arts. It's a lot of work, especially when you're your own team right now. So I'm being really picky, and making sure everything that I'm going to present is something that is exactly what I want to show to the world..if it goes that far (fingers-crossed!)
Right now I'm sitting in a Starbucks in the East Village, sipping on coffee, listening the Frank Ocean's BLOND album and delivering a blog. How..quaint..LOL.
This season of my life has been about getting back to me, no matter how exciting, or boring that might be to some. I've had all my wild experiences that NYC has had to offer me and now I see and feel myself mellowing out and re-centering myself. Going after my goals and always finding solutions on how to achieve my dream, one step at a time. I've been teaching myself not to set to many goals at once. I have ADHD, so it's really really important for me to focus on one thing at a time.
Juggling my work life, where I way more freedom versus my previous job as a server at Bubba Gumps in Time Square (yep I slang shrimp for my first three years here in NYC) The gym, where my gains have gotten serious, and the work that I've been putting in is showing. I'm not cocky about it, or trying to THOT for the kids, but I love showing off my results, in the effort that I too can be an influence for someone else.
Been spending a lot of time exploring the city and new foods. Really shaking up my comfort zone and my surroundings. It's really cool. This might be the first time where I have not been focusing on having a guy in my life. It's not been crossing my mind. Stress and Drama free. Letting things happen naturally. What's important right now is living life the way I need and want to based on my goals. Doing more theatre. It feels so good to be back on the stage. I'm taking anything that comes my way. Getting over my audition anxiety, because that's been the main factor on why I've been missing out on opportunities.
Well that's all I've got for now...and this will be my last entry for NOT SO AVERAGE GUY. Seeing all the growth I've done I've decided that this will be my last entry. New things are happening in my life and I'm really happy with what's going on in it, but I'd rather keep it all to myself and the people who I've been sharing my adventures with. This blog has been very helpful for me on many levels and I've shared some great, and tough times on here. I'm out of my dark place. I'm sure there might be other dark times and great times, but now I know how to get through, and even celebrate, and embrace these moments. I feel like the sun shines for me too, and I didn't feel like it did for awhile. I think there is hope for me just yet, and a lot of life and love for me yet.
Ok that's it! I'm off to dinner with friends here in the village!
Much Love!
Tyree Walker
:D SO MUCH LOVE, FOLKS!!! I'm OUT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment